If you want to change the appearance and functionality of your home or business using metallic epoxy floors, one product stands out from the competition. SunMetal FX is the preferred choice for a variety of reasons. Top coated with acrylic sealers or a product like SunEpoxy 54, SunEpoxy 100, or SunOne Polyaspartic, you will benefit from what both the primary and top coat offers.
- Versatility – Because SunMetal FX is highly versatile, it makes the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including restaurants, bars, kitchens, dealership showrooms, retail stores, basements, and garages. In other words, metallic epoxy floors will transform virtually any space, whether residential, commercial, or industrial.
- Pigment Color Options – Although the competition has limited color options, SunMetal FX presents you with 12 beautiful metallic pearl pigments. Depending on the application, as well as your personal preference, you can choose a color that looks sophisticated, casual, or whimsical. Working with a professional installer, you can get as creative as you want.
- Durability and Long Service Life – When combined with a product like SunOne, metallic epoxy floors become even more durable and longer lasting. With simple cleaning and maintenance, your new floor will remain beautiful for a very long time.
- Resistance – Once SunMetal FX gets combined with a secondary product, the level of resistance against things like stains, chemicals, oils, grease, moisture, impacts, and abrasions also increases. Ultimately, you end up with an incredibly robust flooring system that will outlast the competition.
- One-of-a-Kind Appearance – The one-of-a-kind surface is perhaps one of the top reasons why so many people choose metallic epoxy floors. Even if another home or business owner selects the same color and quantity of pigments, no two floors will look the same. Instead, you will end up with an incredibly shiny surface that boasts a three-dimensional effect resembling craters, flowing lava, or rippling water.